Peptides are small structures that make up the building blocks of larger proteins.
The average peptide size is around 20 amino acids long. They can be modified with charged or hydrophobic molecules to affect their functional properties, such as enzyme activity.
Peptides often fold into complicated shapes, making them difficult for cells to break down without special enzymes called ubiquitin-protein transferases.
These modifications cause proteins containing these domains to function differently than regular ones by targeting certain regions, so only specific parts will interact directly with the cellular machinery necessary for recognition.
What is Epitalon?
Note: Click Here to pick up Epitalon from our #1 rated source, Pure Rawz.
Epitalon (also known as Epithalone) is a synthetic peptide that was first isolated from the pineal gland of cows in the early 1990s.
It has been shown to regulate melatonin production, a hormone that plays a role in the sleep cycle.1
Telomeres are repetitive sequences of DNA found at the ends of chromosomes.2
They help to protect chromosomes from damage and deterioration.
Epitalon can increase the length of telomeres, which may help to slow down the aging process.3
It is currently being studied for its potential use in treating age related diseases such as Alzheimer’s and cancer.4
Epitalon is a tetra-peptide that has been dubbed the “fountain of youth” peptide.5
It’s a four-chain protein. It controls the cell cycle by regulating the telomerase process during telomerase activity.
Telomerase, commonly known as telomere terminal transferase, is an enzyme composed. Telomerase is like a time-release pill in that it slows the aging process by extending our lifespan.
Our cells age when their telomerase activity decreases (when we get older).
Our telomeres become shorter and eventually die off as a result of this. If telomerase is turned on in our cells, our telomeres grow longer, we age slower, and our cells live longer.
Benefits Of Epitalon
Epitalon, or Epithalone, is a peptide that has been shown to have a wide range of benefits for human health.
One of the most well-known benefits of epitalon is its ability to increase telomere length.
Telomeres are the protective caps at the end of chromosomes that shorten as we age.
This process is associated with many age related diseases, such as cancer, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s.6
By increasing telomere length, it can potentially help prevent or delay these diseases.7
In addition to its anti-aging properties, epitalon has also been shown to improve sleep quality, boost immune function, and protect against stress and inflammation.
While more research is needed to confirm these benefits, epitalon shows promise as a potential treatment for various conditions.
Perhaps the most well known benefit is its ability to promote cell regeneration and repair.
This effect is thought to be due to the peptide’s ability to stimulate the production of telomerase, an enzyme responsible for maintaining the length of telomeres.
Telomeres are structures at the end of chromosomes that shorten as we age, and shortened telomeres are associated with an increased risk of age related diseases.
Its anti-inflammatory properties have even been shown to extend the lifespan of certain experimental animals.
As a result, epitalon peptide supplementation may offer a wide range of overall health and well-being benefits.
These benefits include:
- Improving the quality of sleep: Epitalon has been shown to increase melatonin production, which helps improve the quality of sleep.
- Reducing inflammation: It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce the symptoms of conditions like arthritis.
- Boosting the immune system: Epitalon has been shown to stimulate the production of immune cells, which helps protect the body against infections.
- Slowing down aging: Studies have shown that it can delay the onset of age-related diseases and improve overall health in the elderly.
- It may hinder certain cancer: Some studies have suggested that epitalon may help protect against cancer by inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
- Increased cell rejuvenation: Promotes cell replication and rejuvenation, extending life expectancy by lengthening telomeres.
- Possibly lowers dementia: Reduces the risk of dementia and other age-related impairments.
- Potent Antioxidant: Has antioxidant properties and protects cells from oxidative damage.
- Improved sleep quality: Aids in melatonin production, which helps promote better sleep.
- Wound healing is accelerated
- Increases energy and lowers stress.
- Improves skin texture and tone.
How Does Epitalon Peptide Work?
Epitalon works in the pineal gland of the brain.
Its primary purpose is to enhance natural telomerase creation, a natural enzyme that aids cells in replicating their telomeres, which are DNA protection sections.
This allows for the generation of new cells and rejuvenation of existing ones.
It has been shown to have a wide range of advantages for overall aging and circadian rhythm disruption.
It has increased telomeres in somatic cells by 33%. It aids in the management of melatonin and cortisol.
It helps ensure that cortisol is high in the morning and melatonin is higher at night, promoting a natural cycle and sound sleep.
Side Effects of Epitalon Peptide
Telomeres have long been recognized to play a role in cell aging and organ function deterioration.
Epitalon has been linked to cell and organ elongation, a process by which cells and organs experience accelerated aging when exposed to the chemical.
Scientists are reporting several exciting benefits from Epitalon use in studies.
According to some research, cells appear to be regenerating and healing after exposure to Epitalon.
When viewed under a microscope, animal cells show that correction is coming at the cellular level, allowing for remarkable cell regeneration and repair results.
It has also been discovered to modulate the animal’s cortisol and melatonin and re-regulate some reproductive system issues in female rats.
This regulation allows scientists to study each system and its functions by teaching how cells regulate themselves.
It has been found to fight cancer in a variety of ways.
`When Epitalon was put into tumors, certain types of malignancies shrank.8
And in some tests, even reversed some of their damage during their creation.9
However, one of the most remarkable secondary effects that researchers have investigated is that test subjects live longer than those not given Epitalon.
It demonstrates a lot of promise when it comes to allowing scientists to research the effects of aging and how to reverse it in animals.
Commonly Reported Side Effects
Users of epitalon peptides report various side effects, ranging from mild to severe.
The most common side effect is headaches, which are reported by up to 50% of users.
Other side effects include fatigue, difficulty sleeping, and irregular heartbeat.
In some cases, side effects can be serious, such as gastrointestinal bleeding and seizures.
As with any medication, it is crucial to speak to a doctor before taking epitalon peptide to ensure that it is safe for you.
Others have reported side effects of epitalon peptide, which include nausea and diarrhea.
Some users have also reported joint pain, fatigue, and flu-like symptoms.
In rare cases, this peptide can cause an allergic reaction.
Epitalon peptide is generally considered safe for most adults, but it is always important to speak with a doctor before starting any new supplement.
How To Use Epitalon Peptide
Epitalon is typically dosed at 10mg per day, although some studies have used higher doses.
The dosing schedule for Epitalon generally is 3-5 days per week, with each dose taken at bedtime.
Some studies have shown that it can increase telomere length by up to 30%, and it has been shown to improve sleep quality and duration.
In addition, Epitalon has been shown to enhance immune function and reduce inflammation.
It appears to be safe and well-tolerated, with few side effects reported.
Mode of Administration
The mode of administration for Epitalon is typical of an intramuscular injection.
Before subcutaneous or intramuscular injection, it should be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water or saline.
For best results, it is recommended to inject Epitalon before bedtime.
Some users have tried injecting it more than once per day, but there is no evidence that this is more effective than a daily injection.
Can you stack other peptides with Epitalon? The answer is yes, but it is essential to consult with a doctor.
Different peptides can interact with each other in different ways, and a doctor can help you determine if stacking is right for you and which peptides would be the best to stack with Epitalon.
In general, however, stacking is considered safe and can be an effective way to maximize the peptide benefits.
Tips on Epitalon Peptide Use
- Always follow the instructions when using this peptide.
- If you are injecting epitalon peptide, make sure to clean the injection site with alcohol before injection.
- This peptide should be injected slowly, over 5-10 minutes.
- After injection, apply pressure to the injection site for a few minutes to help reduce bruising and bleeding.
- This peptide should be stored in a cool, dry place.
Epitalon Peptide Orally
- If you are taking epitalon peptide orally, follow these tips:
- Take it with food or milk to reduce stomach upset.
- Take it at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and return to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take two doses of epitalon peptide at the same time.
Epitalon Peptide Cream
- If you are using the cream, follow these tips:
- Applying epitalon peptide cream to the affected area as directed by your doctor.
- Massage the cream into the skin until it is absorbed.
- Clean the affected area before applying the cream.
Epitalon Peptide Gel
- If you are using epitalon peptide gel, follow these tips:
- Apply epitalon peptide gel to the affected area as directed by your doctor.
- Massage the gel into the skin until it is absorbed.
- Cean the affected area before applying epitalon peptide gel.
Does Epitalon Peptide Really Work?
Here’s a few of the reviews we came across:
“The kit came quickly and was easy to use.”
– Michael (5 out of 5 stars)
“Amazing price for 100 mg’s. So far, so good. Definitely recommend these guys for Epitalon.”
– Donald (4 out of 5 stars)
“Excellent results once again!”
– Jason (5 out of 5 stars)
“Great products: I will be a return customer!”
– Elizabeth M. (5 out of 5 stars)
“Love it works great got 8 more.”
– Anonymous (5 out of 5 stars)
Noted peptide enthusiast and Youtuber ‘Tony Huge Censored’ had this to say about Epitalon:
Where Can You Buy Epitalon Peptide?
While many companies sell peptides, we personally recommend the Pure Rawz brand.
Pure RAWZ offers the highest quality Epitalon Peptide for a reasonable price.
They have 3 variants available, including:
- 10 mg bottle: $50.48
- 50 mg bottle: $123.48
- 100 mg bottle: $158.98
Click Here to see their page on that.
Pure RAWZ offers the highest quality Epitalon Peptide Spray for a reasonable price.
Pure Rawz Epitalon Spray has 1 variant available:
- 1 mg spray = 100mg: $147.48
Click Here to see their page on the spray version.
They offer free shipping on all orders over $100, so you can be sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
They also have a no questions asked money back guarantee, so you can feel confident in your purchase.
Payment can be made via Paypal or Cryptocurrency, and all orders are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Lastly, all of their Epitalon peptides have a certificate of analysis which proves you’re actually getting the real deal.
Epitalon (Epithalone) is a peptide that has been shown to have anti-aging effects in various tissues and organs.
It is often called the “fountain of youth” supplement because it can improve overall health and extend lifespan.
Researchers are still investigating all of the potential benefits of epitalon.
Still, some early findings suggest that this peptide could play a role in preventing or reversing age-related damage, improving sleep quality, boosting energy levels, and more.
If you’re interested in trying it yourself, you should know a few things. First, epitalon is not currently available as a prescription drug – it is only available as a dietary supplement.
Anisimov VN, Popovich IG, Zabezhinskiĭ MA, et al. Vopr Onkol. 2005;51(1):93-98. (source)
- Shammas MA. Telomeres, lifestyle, cancer, and aging. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2011;14(1):28-34. doi:10.1097/MCO.0b013e32834121b1 (source)
- Srinivas N, Rachakonda S, Kumar R. Telomeres and Telomere Length: A General Overview. Cancers (Basel). 2020;12(3):558. Published 2020 Feb 28. doi:10.3390/cancers12030558 (source)
- Khavinson V, Diomede F, Mironova E, et al. AEDG Peptide (Epitalon) Stimulates Gene Expression and Protein Synthesis during Neurogenesis: Possible Epigenetic Mechanism. Molecules. 2020;25(3):609. Published 2020 Jan 30. doi:10.3390/molecules25030609 (source)
Anisimov VN, Khavinson VKh, Popovich IG, et al. Effect of Epitalon on biomarkers of aging, life span and spontaneous tumor incidence in female Swiss-derived SHR mice. Biogerontology. 2003;4(4):193-202. doi:10.1023/a:1025114230714 (source)
Kossoy G, Anisimov VN, Ben-Hur H, Kossoy N, Zusman I. Effect of the synthetic pineal peptide epitalon on spontaneous carcinogenesis in female C3H/He mice. In Vivo. 2006;20(2):253-257. (source)
Khavinson VKh, Lezhava TA, Monaselidze JR, et al. Peptide Epitalon activates chromatin at the old age. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2003;24(5):329-333. (source)
Anisimov VN, Khavinson VK, Provinciali M, et al. Inhibitory effect of the peptide epitalon on the development of spontaneous mammary tumors in HER-2/neu transgenic mice. Int J Cancer. 2002;101(1):7-10. doi:10.1002/ijc.10570 (source)
Kossoy G, Zandbank J, Tendler E, et al. Epitalon and colon carcinogenesis in rats: proliferative activity and apoptosis in colon tumors and mucosa. Int J Mol Med. 2003;12(4):473-477. (source)
- BPC 157 Review: 9 Amazing Benefits Of This Peptide - May 21, 2022
- PT-141 Peptide Review: 8 Big Benefits For Men & Women - May 16, 2022
- GHRP-2 Peptide Review: Dosage, Side Effects, Results, & More - May 16, 2022